Scuba4Good Music Festival 2023
Saturday, July 29th
El Prado Park, Lauderdale-by-the-Sea
THIS IS A FREE EVENT!
The Scuba4Good Music Fest was established in 2016 and is now the single largest fundraiser for adaptive diving in South Florida. Funds raised at this annual event are used to fund our various initiatives including scholarships and dive trip subsidies for adaptive divers, adaptive dive buddies and instructors. This is a free family-friendly music festival supported by our sponsors. Festival attendees are encouraged to support our cause by making donations, buying t-shirts and purchasing raffle tickets.
Location and Venue
El Prado Park, Lauderdale-by-the-Sea
Saturday, July 29th, 3:00 to 9:00 PM
This year’s music festival will be held in the beautiful beachfront El Prado Park in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, Florida. There will be food and drinks available for purchase and festival attendees are invited to brings beach chairs and blankets to sit on.
- Vendor Village with Food & Drink, Local Craft Beer, Shopping and Festival Merchandise
- Parking and Shuttle Available Throughout Town
- No charge for entry, but please support our cause by purchasing raffle tickets and t-shirts!
Local Businesses Wanted
Music Fest Raffle
Help us raise money for adaptive scuba diving by purchasing tickets for our awesome raffle! All proceeds go towards funding our adaptive diving activities in South Florida. You don’t need to be present to win and you can buy raffle tickets online here.
2023 Festival Lineup
The Weedline Band (HEADLINER)
The Weedline Band is a rock and roll party band that plays classic rock, southern rock, modern rock, country, blues, funk and originals that draw from all the above. The sound can be thought of as “rock and roll with an acoustic soul.” Think of The Beatles and the Rolling Stones sharing the bill with Tom Petty and the Blues Brothers. Count on lots of surprises since this band loves performing their favorite songs for thirsty audiences every week in South Florida.
Mark Zaden – Guitar/Vocals, Eddie Garczyk – Drums, Big Dave Oechsle – Guitar/Vocals, Sean Hummel – Bass/Vocals
Welcome to the world of Captain Pigg, a tantalizing blend of Rock, Reggae, Funk, Punk, and a dash of snarky humor. As masters of the jam band scene, we invite you to embark on a sonic journey like no other. Based in sunny South Florida, our performances are infused with tropical energy, uniting us all through the universal language of sound.
Ron Rossnick – Bass and Vocals, Scott Senft – Drums, Sean Hummel – Guitar and Vocals
The Bucc Stops Here
Florida’s own reggae-funk trio The Bucc Stops Here has been serving up their brand of catchy, seaside vibes up and down the South-Florida’ coast since 2021. Prior to that, Andy and Matt, both multi-instrumentalists and longtime collaborators, performed in clubs in the Atlanta area. With heavy dub and rock grooves, the band created a multi-grooved musical landscape that perfectly pairs with the sweet ocean breeze.
Andy Buccarelli – Guitar and Vocals, Matt Dellinger – Bass.
Mike Daly and his band play classic rock, grunge rock, funk, and pop rock music spanning every decade but with a modern spin from the approach of a younger generation. Expect some tasty tunes.
Mike Daly – Guitar/Vocals, Diego Ugaz – Guitar/Vocals, Jacob Elberg – Bass/Vocals, Stephen Elberg – Drums
Born and raised in Fort Lauderdale, Joseph Conti is an up and coming singer/songwriter who produces his own music. Joseph received a music scholarship and is majoring in music at Rollins College.
2023 Raffle Prizes
- 7 Night Stay at El Cid Resort in Cozumel
- 7 Night Stay at Mayan Princess Beach and Dive Resort in Roatan
- 2 Night Stay at Bimini Big Game Club and 2 Days Diving w/Neal Watson
- 3 Night Stay at Sea Cliff Resort in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea
- 2 Night Stay at Plunge Resort in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea
- 1 Year Membership to 9 Round Boxing Gym
- 2 Jet Skis for 1 hour from KC Jet Ski & Water Sports
- Private Concert with Mark Zaden
- Any SDI Scuba Certification with Brad Gagas (except Divemaster)
- Shearwater Peregrine Dive Computer from Gold Coast Scuba
- Discover Scuba, Snorkel and Dive Trips from Dixie Divers
- Open Water and Nitrox from Jupiter Dive Center
- Discover Scuba Experience for 2 from Aria Cross
- DPV Class with FL Technical Diving
- GUG Underwater Print – “Electricity” 60″x40″
- Nick Bosa, Pro Bowl Defensive End, SF 49ers – Signed Jersey
- 2 Prints from Guy Harvey
- Bionic BC & Sherwood Magnum Regulator from Aquatic Ventures
- Whiskey Sampler Baskets – Balvenie, Glenfiddich, Whistle Pig, Michters and more!
- Many Awesome Gift Baskets and Gift Cards from Fort Lauderdale Hair, Float 8 Wellness, SDI and more!